Friday 29 April 2011

Introduction

I’m Anna, I’m twenty years old and I live in Lincolnshire in the United Kingdom. I have a moderate case of ME, also (inaccurately) known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which I’ve been living with for over two years now. I was studying Philosophy, Religious Studies and Theology at university until my illness prevented me from continuing. 

The challenge for me is to create a happy life for myself in spite of being ill.

This blog has three main purposes:

-To share my creative work.
-To follow news and advocacy around ME and to have a place to write about living with a chronic illness.
-To give me a space to write about things that interest me such as arts, crafts, books, music, TV, food, cooking, feminism, politics, disability rights, religion, philosophy and so on.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment